For over 30 years, Envirologic has served as a full-service environmental consulting firm dedicated to assisting clients in solving complex development, redevelopment, and cleanup challenges. Based in Kalamazoo, Michigan, Envirologic’s services include brownfield redevelopment, environmental investigation and remediation, compliance consulting, environmental due diligence, ecological services, and more throughout Michigan, the Great Lakes region, and other states.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking Environmental Professionals to join our team in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The successful candidates would work with the environmental due diligence team, brownfield redevelopment team, and environmental investigation team on a vast array of projects.
This is a growth position created by our continued success with the opportunity for advancement. We are seeking persons with 0–3 years of experience in the environmental field.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Field data collection, site investigation activities, oversight of drilling, remediation, demolition, etc.
- Conduct Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments of vacant, developed, and industrial properties
- Data analysis
- Technical report writing
- Provide support for brownfield-related activities, due diligence, site investigation, regulatory compliance, and ecological services projects
- Support marketing team with project success stories
- BS/BA in traditional sciences (environmental science, biology, geology, chemistry, geography, engineering) is required
- One to three years of experience desired, entry level considered
- Excellent interpersonal skills and technical writing capabilities
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong health & safety knowledge and prior 40-Hour OSHA (29 CFR 1910.120) HAZWOPER health and safety training preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you are seeking a new challenge, we invite you to come work for a firm that understands and embraces the positive impact we can have on communities, businesses, and people.
Position Location: Envirologic’s headquarters is in Kalamazoo, Michigan; however, our work and clients are located throughout the state. Envirologic embraces the opportunity for candidates to work remotely when appropriate for the project and team.
Compensation: Minimum $45,000 to $50,000 based on education and qualifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We see Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as more than just policies and practices; it is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate, and how we see our future. Applicants who are committed to promoting a sense of belonging and contributing to an equitable and inclusive environment for all are strongly encouraged to apply.
Submit resume to:
Accounting and Human Resources Manager
2960 Interstate Parkway
Kalamazoo, MI 49048