For over 30 years, Envirologic has assisted companies that are required to create and remain in compliance with many different types of Contingency Plans. These plans are an essential aspect of risk management for facilities because their development and maintenance ensure that the correct action and sequence of events are taken by your company employees and their contractors in an emergency.
While the importance of contingency planning cannot be overstressed, our experienced team knows that your day-to-day focus is running your business. We work with you to understand the risks and obligations associated with your unique operation in order to develop a Contingency Plan with the well-being of your company, employees, and the environment in mind.
Envirologic always works with the client’s end goal in mind. We tailor our contingency planning services to your needs to deliver a wide range of plans. Common types include:
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Pollution Incident Prevention Plans (PIPPs) — in Michigan only
- Hazardous Waste Preparedness and Prevention Plans
- Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
- Integrated Contingency Plans (ICPs)
- Routine inspections of chemical and waste storage areas
- Emergency response coordinators and procedures
- Emergency contacts in the event of a spill
- Emergency preparedness and prevention training
- Containment of chemical and waste storage areas